Increase Credit Limit
If you’re new to credit or rebuilding a bad credit score, the feeling you have when you get an increase in credit card limit feels great. Moreover, an expansion could help you avoid penalty fees and earn flyer points on big tickets. On the other hand, it can be detrimental, especially if you have an overspending problem.
Before requesting an increase, you’ll need the correct information at hand – about your total income, rent payment and mortgage payment, employment status. These pieces of information are essential so that we’ll be able to review and service your account in the future.
Here are several ways that you can do to increase your credit limit:
1. You can request a new card with a higher limit
2. You can make a request online for a credit limit increase
3. Call the issuer and defend your case
This means calling the number on the back of the card and asking if you qualify for a higher credit limit. If yes, tell them why you deserve it. Here are some suggestions.
- You have been a loyal customer and have never stopped paying
- You’re paying more than the minimum security balance
- You make payments on time
- Your income is higher now
Feel free to increase your credit limit as it will improve your credit score by giving you a lower credit utilization rate, increasing your spending potential, maximizing your rewarding income, and more.
Need us today? Don’t hesitate to call us!
Credit Repair Atlanta
Address: 830 M.L.K. Jr Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30314, United States